If you and your partner seem to have lost the excitment in your relationship dont loose all hope because your not alone. Time periods with no sex are no stranger to any couple but if your experiencing a dry spell here are some things that might help.
- Take a vacation, couples that travel together have better sex lives.
- Get comfortable and view an errotic movie.
- Have a private talk to air out things that might be bothering either partner. Dont be discouraged by what your partner might say but instead take advantage of the priviledged information and try to meet your partners needs and in return you may be surprized.
- Dont schedual sex but instead time, quality private time where sex can happen this way any pressure is relieved.
- Wear red, there have been studies that suggest that both men and women who are wearing a shade of red are more attractive.
- Drink red wine. A study shows that women who consume a glass or two of red wine daily have a stronger sex drive then those who dont.
- Avoid text fighting. Studies show that couples fighting via text messaging have more unhappiness and a lesser quality in the relationship.
- Say sorry and mean it. Studies show that the more apologizing for wrong doing that a person does the happier the relationship will be.
Free report reveals a simple 4 step plan to creating success in your life by getting into the mindset of a "winner"