7 reasons your not at peace with yourself.
- Spending time with negative people. Negative people are trouble because they dwell and wallow in their problems rather then find solutions. They look for people to join their negative mind set so they can feel better about themselves. Your best move is to avoid avoid negative people and try to surround yourself with people who make you feel good about yourself and where your at in life.
- Isolating yourself, isolating yourself from social settings is a common response when feeling unhappy but this can become very unhealthy when it becomes a habit instead you need to try and force yourself to get out there and interact with people and hopefully this will pull you out of your slump.
- Blaming, when you blame other people for bad things that happen to you youve decided that you have no control over your life which is no good for your mood.
- Failing to set goals, having goals gives you hope for a happier future, working towards a goal makes you feel productive, without goals your wondering why things in your life never change.
- Unhealthy eating, in todays busy and on the go life it is easy to grab on the go foods which likely end up being processed foods. These foods are high in carbs and sugar which can be harmful to your physical and mental health. Avoid these foods if possible and try to eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables and food with lean proteins and healthy fats and other foods that will balance your energy.
- Blaming yourself everytime, Try to remember that even successful people had to fail in their attempts before they were able to succeed, rather then blame yourself concentrate on what is before you such as family your health etc.
- Not exercising, Its hard to find peace inside you if you are always sick. Lack of exercise has been responsible for many illnesses and conditions such as high blood pressure, being overweight, diabetes, cancer and the list goes on. If you have a hard time committing to the gym maybe try some fun filled activities such as cycling, hiking, rock climbing, kayaking or swimming.
- link text..click here for the perfect 3 week diet.click here..
[s ignup id=20]
Free report reveals a simple 4 step plan to creating success in your life by getting into the mindset of a "winner"